Friday, March 23, 2012

40 love by Madeleine Wickham

I recently read 40 Love by Madeleine Wickham. Sophie Kinsella is her pseudo name. This book follows a series a friends who gather for a tennis party. One more stuck up then the other.

While I enjoy the books under the name Sophie Kinsella. Ms. Wickham's books have a different feel to them. I enjoyed this book, but not as much as her other books. This was the first book she wrote. She has improved significantly since then.

Update: Macmillan Audio saw my posting and was nice enough to send me an audio clip for everyone to enjoy. I would like to thank the publisher once again for send it!











If the link above wont play here is a direct link.
http://media.us.macmillan.com/video/olmk/macmillanaudio/40LoveClip.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment