Saturday, April 14, 2012

Another Piece of My Heart

I recently read Another Piece of My Heart by Jane Green. Before I begin my review I have to say that I am a huge fan of Jane Green. Her books are always passionate.

  The title of her new book always makes me think of the Janis Joplin song, Piece of My Heart. This book leaves you feeling like the line from the song "you know you got it, if it makes you feel good."  This book follows Andi has always dreamed of being a mother. She finally meets her match later in life. Ethan is divorced with two daughters one of which she instantly loves the other can be quite a challenge. This book follows her life as a wife, stepmother and dream of being a mother to a child of her own. It also follows her step daughters point of view as a daughter, step daughter and so on (I do not want to give too much away).

This book was brought out so many emotions. I loved this book, and I hope that you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment