Sunday, March 20, 2011

Facebook Issues

Upon signing up for Facebook I immediately starting adding friends. I guess I added too many at once becauseI was soon notified that I had been blocked from adding friends for 4 days. Four days came and went and I added a few more friends. Upon doing so I was told I had now been blocked for 7 days. Well instead of the 7 days I waited 10. I added 2 friends on the 10th day and was told I have no been blocked from adding friends and sending direct messages for 14 days.


This is so incredibly frustrating! How are you supposed to add friends if it keeps blocking you? Anyone else have this problem?


Well I cannot add friends, but I can confirm them so "Friend" Me on Facebook and I will confirm. Please ask your friends to add me too!


Remember you can like the Queen of Reading Page too simply by clicking the like button at the bottom of this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment