Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SuperPoints Update

Today alone I earned 208 points from SuperPoints. For every 500 points you earn on SuperPoints you can cash out for FREE gift cards to various places. I typical get Amazon but they have hundreds to choose from, all free. I joined the end of July since then I bought a kindle using my points and I earned $60 free in December, $45 free in January and $60 free in February (so far!). 

Superpoints offers a Super Lucky Button which you get about 30 spins a day as a basic member, 50 spins a day if your a gold member (2 friends join), and 100 spins a day when you are platinum member (if 5 friends join). Using this button along with the other methods such as taking surveys, watching videos and more you earn points. You even get Super Lucky Emails containing anywhere from 1 point to 100 points. Join, and validate your profile (via email as well as directly on the site) to use the Super Lucky Button. The points get cashed out for items such as electronics, gift cards and more. The spins take between 5 and 10 minutes a day. I typically can earn a $5 gift card every 2-3 days.


This is an invite only site. My invite code is:
http://superpoints.com/refer/MWSuperPoints
This code does not expire. Free to join & Free to earn!

No comments:

Post a Comment