SwagBucks

Search & Win Click to join or for more information.

Irazoo

Zoombucks

Zoombucks
Earn free gift cards, electronics and more completely free!

October is Audiology Awareness Month!

October is Audiology Awareness Month!
Click Image to Find a Licensed Audiologist Near You! Not sure if you need one take a quick Hearing Health Test to help you decide: http://www.audiology.org/resources/consumer/Documents/Fact%20Sheets%20-%20Quick%20Test.pdf

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner


I would like to thank Jennifer Weiner for taking the time to send me this book via kindle when she saw a posting stating that I was not allowed to bring a book to work, but was able to sneak my kindle in.This story follows the lives of four women one in school looking for money to help a family member, one looking for money to support a growing family, one wanting to have a child and one in a surprising situation.


Ms. Weiner has a very unique way of having her characters live completely separate lives that some how find away to connect. The story was fantastic, but  it left me wanting more. I hope that she decides to make a sequel to this story so I can dig deeper into the characters lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment