Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cosmo's Fifty-One Shades of Blonde

I recently read Cosmos Fifty One Shades of Blonde. I know that this must be a parade of Fifty Shades of Grey, however being one of a few people who refuses to read that book I would not know for sure. As far as the book I did read, it was a short story that was pretty well written, the only thing missing was a plot. The story jumped directly to sex without much background or story first. I would have liked to have a story before I read about two people jumping into bed. The potential for this to be a decent story is there, the author just needed to build it up more. Overall the entire story can be read in a half hour, but if something with better reviews comes along I highly suggest reading that instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment